RSS
Facebook
Twitter

2/26/2013

APPLE FRUIT AND ITS BENEFITS

Apple fruit is is one of my favorite fruits since I was young until present.  This fruit is delicious and rich in phyto-nutrients and anti-oxidants which  are indispensable for the body's health.  The antioxidants in apple is responsible in preventing diseases that's why it justifies an old saying " an apple a day keeps the doctor away". 

Apples are used to control diarrhea or constipation and for the softening and collection of gallstones. They are also used to prevent lung cancer. Other uses include treating diabetes, dysentery, fever, heart problems, warts and scurvy (vitamin-C deficiency condition).

 I believe that apple detox diet or eating apple in an emptly stomach revitalizes the body by helping to flush out all the toxins.

As for me, I eat this fruit as part of my diet. I am trying so hard to lose weight since I felt like I'm getting fat. So, this past few days I started to try a new eating routine. I eat apple before each meal and I also eat it between meals as snack instead of eating "junk foods". Sometimes, I eat apple on top of a my instant oats during breakfast. But of course, the change I want  will not happen in a blink of an eye. It takes time and it needs a lot of patience, self-discipline and sacrifices to achieve my goal, which is to reduce my weight. The change I want doesn't need to be abrupt, it has to undergo in a proper way coz a sudden change due to improper diet might give bad results. Eating apples is just one of the many ways to reduce weight. Eating them the proper way can make us somebody's "APPLE OF THE EYE". ( :

0 comments:

Post a Comment