RSS
Facebook
Twitter

3/02/2013

I believe in you by Celine Dion and Il Divo


 I really love this song. It's very relaxing. It reminds me also of my friend Lira, who also loved this. I play this song over and over and over again and I love it even more. Every time I hear this I imagine myself walking in the isle on a wedding event. Funny but I really do.  Sometimes, it made me cry and i felt like I'm floating.  Music really plays an important role in our life. There's a song that makes us cry, laugh, inspire etc.. Most of the songs are composed or were made out of different stories of life. Without it, I can't imagine what life would be like.

I am not a singer but I really love music. I like the songs but the songs doesn't like me. I have the voice but it's not the voice the singers have. I only have the courage to sing all the songs that I love with my whole heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment